Heading to Iceland in August and was curious what outfitter/travel agency to use? We plan on spending 8-10 days and want an active trip plus drive around the ring with numerous stops, but not sure how to plan the trip. Looking for advice. We are very active hikers if that helps.Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 3 Milan underground
- 4 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 5 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 6 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 7 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 8 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 9 Budapest Favorites
- 10 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 11 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 14 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 15 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 16 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 17 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 18 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 21 European Backpacking
- 22 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 24 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce