Heading to Iceland in August and was curious what outfitter/travel agency to use? We plan on spending 8-10 days and want an active trip plus drive around the ring with numerous stops, but not sure how to plan the trip. Looking for advice. We are very active hikers if that helps.Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 5 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Italy Countryside
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 French Basque region
- 16 Vegan in Germany?
- 17 VISA question
- 18 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 19 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?