Heading to Iceland in August and was curious what outfitter/travel agency to use? We plan on spending 8-10 days and want an active trip plus drive around the ring with numerous stops, but not sure how to plan the trip. Looking for advice. We are very active hikers if that helps.Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The "Night Wolves" plan on being in Berlin in May.
- 2 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 3 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 4 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 5 holiday sales
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 8 Eiffel Tower
- 9 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 10 NT in devon and cornwall
- 11 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 12 Iceland self drive tour
- 13 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 14 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 15 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 16 Weekend navigo options
- 17 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 18 Need Help, Iceland
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 21 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 22 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 23 First World War tour
- 24 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 25 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?