I just came back from Iceland, the most beautiful country I've ever been.
My trip report is on https://thehonestexplorer.wordpress.com/
I hope it helps in your planning of your trip there.
Feel free to comment or let me know if you need any information. I'll try my best to help.
Meanwhile, have a wonderful trip!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Flight Question
- 2 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 8 Back from Paris
- 9 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 10 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 LIsbon
- 13 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 23 Trip suggestion
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Summer Travel order