I just came back from Iceland, the most beautiful country I've ever been.
My trip report is on https://thehonestexplorer.wordpress.com/
I hope it helps in your planning of your trip there.
Feel free to comment or let me know if you need any information. I'll try my best to help.
Meanwhile, have a wonderful trip!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 UK in May and June
- 5 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 8 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 9 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 12 13 nights in switzerland
- 13 Alhambra
- 14 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 15 Uber or driver/tour guide in Cotswolds?
- 16 Copenhagen or Stockholm? for music
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Thinking about the Fjords
- 21 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 22 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 23 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?