I just came back from Iceland, the most beautiful country I've ever been.
My trip report is on https://thehonestexplorer.wordpress.com/
I hope it helps in your planning of your trip there.
Feel free to comment or let me know if you need any information. I'll try my best to help.
Meanwhile, have a wonderful trip!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 French restaurants
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Tour groups
- 9 Driving in Italy?
- 10 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 11 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 12 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 13 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 14 Super Cover For Hertz
- 15 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 16 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 17 Baby Milk
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon