My boyfriend and I are going to Iceland next week. We've rented a car and are staying 4 days (2 in Reykjavik and two in Hella).
I don't have time to research the best places to go/"must sees".
Any advice would be sooo appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 French lavender and cottages
- 3 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 6 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 9 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 baltic capitals
- 12 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 13 Major quake in central Itay
- 14 Brugge or Ghent?
- 15 http://www.newhealthprograms.com/neuphoric-skin
- 16 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 17 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 18 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 19 Local markets in Italy
- 20 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 21 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 22 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 23 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 24 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London