My boyfriend and I are going to Iceland next week. We've rented a car and are staying 4 days (2 in Reykjavik and two in Hella).
I don't have time to research the best places to go/"must sees".
Any advice would be sooo appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 3 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 4 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 5 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 6 Barcelona alternative
- 7 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 8 Italy Car Scam
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Driving through Paris
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 18 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 19 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 20 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 23 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 24 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome