My boyfriend and I are going to Iceland next week. We've rented a car and are staying 4 days (2 in Reykjavik and two in Hella).
I don't have time to research the best places to go/"must sees".
Any advice would be sooo appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Global Travel Warning...
- 3 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 7 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 8 A week in Burgundy
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 11 Advices about our itiniary
- 12 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 13 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 14 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 15 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 18 Safety concerns?
- 19 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 20 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 21 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Oct vs Nov for Greece