My boyfriend and I are going to Iceland next week. We've rented a car and are staying 4 days (2 in Reykjavik and two in Hella).
I don't have time to research the best places to go/"must sees".
Any advice would be sooo appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 4 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 5 retruning to US with souveniers
- 6 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 11 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 12 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 15 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 21 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 22 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 25 Recommendations for trip to Cochem