My boyfriend and I are going to Iceland next week. We've rented a car and are staying 4 days (2 in Reykjavik and two in Hella).
I don't have time to research the best places to go/"must sees".
Any advice would be sooo appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 2 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 3 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 4 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 5 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 6 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 7 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 8 Our first trip to Europe
- 9 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 10 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 11 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 12 Winery tours
- 13 Prague Trip Report
- 14 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 15 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 16 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 17 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 18 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 19 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 20 Five day stopover with 2 y/o and 6 y/o horse-crazy girl
- 21 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 22 London for work Paris for play!
- 23 Free Trip to Italy On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Texans Take a Tour
- 25 Rental Car Options