I'm in the beginning phases of planning a trip to Iceland. I want to backpack and trek while there to not only save money but also just have a fun experience. I'm still not an expert on backpacking, but don't want to pay the extra for guides/tours. I'll be going with one other person.
So I was wondering if anyone has any helpful links or advice on where to start/where to go/their itinerary/items to definitely bring etc. Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming areas to explore in London
- 2 카지노입장【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 3 카지노시장【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 4 카지노용어【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 5 카지노의모든것【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 6 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 7 강원랜드빅휠【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 8 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 9 Wake Up Mods
- 10 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 11 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 12 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 13 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 14 Clean up spam
- 15 Beach holiday homes italy
- 16 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 17 favorite app for converting US $$
- 18 France on my own
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 23 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 24 Escorted tours Norway
- 25 Italy Itinerary Advice