Trying again with this post: Has anyone driven the Ring Road in Iceland? If so, any advice on (a) hotels along the way or (b) whether the north half or south half is more scenic? We will be arriving in Seyoisfjord and driving to Reykjavik so we have to choose the north or south path. Many thanks!
Iceland Ring Road
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 5 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 6 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 13 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 18 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 22 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 23 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 24 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28