Trying again with this post: Has anyone driven the Ring Road in Iceland? If so, any advice on (a) hotels along the way or (b) whether the north half or south half is more scenic? We will be arriving in Seyoisfjord and driving to Reykjavik so we have to choose the north or south path. Many thanks!
Iceland Ring Road
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 2 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 3 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 6 4-6 weeks
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Dresden or Leipzig
- 14 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 15 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 16 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets
- 18 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 25 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family