Trying again with this post: Has anyone driven the Ring Road in Iceland? If so, any advice on (a) hotels along the way or (b) whether the north half or south half is more scenic? We will be arriving in Seyoisfjord and driving to Reykjavik so we have to choose the north or south path. Many thanks!
Iceland Ring Road
- 1 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 4 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 5 Tour-Free Travel
- 6 Barcelona to Positano
- 7 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 8 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 9 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 10 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 11 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Almalfi in Late March??
- 20 Edinburgh
- 21 Four Days in Seville
- 22 London Evening Activity
- 23 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 24 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 25 Planning my days in Paris