Trying again with this post: Has anyone driven the Ring Road in Iceland? If so, any advice on (a) hotels along the way or (b) whether the north half or south half is more scenic? We will be arriving in Seyoisfjord and driving to Reykjavik so we have to choose the north or south path. Many thanks!
Iceland Ring Road
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 4 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 5 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 10 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 13 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 19 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 20 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 21 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 22 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 23 Reims for a day
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan