Trying again with this post: Has anyone driven the Ring Road in Iceland? If so, any advice on (a) hotels along the way or (b) whether the north half or south half is more scenic? We will be arriving in Seyoisfjord and driving to Reykjavik so we have to choose the north or south path. Many thanks!
Iceland Ring Road
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 5 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 6 Trip around Spain
- 7 Spain - Andalucia
- 8 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 9 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 12 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 18 Medieval Tallinn
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Italian language schools