I'm planning a day-by-day itinerary for my trip to Iceland, and due to several conflicts, I'll have to choose between riding horses in Landmannalaugar or snorkeling in Silfra. I'd love to get the opinions of anyone who has been to either location...which place is more "must-see"? Thanks.
Iceland - Riding horses in Landmannalaugar, or Snorkeling in Silfra?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 first european holiday itinery
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 19 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 20 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 21 A full week in The Netherlands
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 24 Apartments in Rome
- 25 Prague - must see