We will be in Iceland from 9/17 - 9/21. We are spending two nights in Reykjavik and then renting a car and spending two nights probably in Stykkisholmur or somewhere on the Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Then back to R for one night before flying home. As alternative would be to spend the two nights in the south of the country but the west seems more interesting. Our preference would be to NOT have reservations and see where we end up but don't know if that's advisable in part because some hotels/guest houses will be closed I think at that time of year. Any suggestions about either need for reservations or places to stay. Thanks!
Iceland - reservations needed end of September
- 1 Sardinia in July
- 2 Foggia Day Trip
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 Barcelona to Positano
- 5 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 6 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 7 15 days in Central Europe
- 8 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 London Evening Activity
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 Paris Recommendations
- 15 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 16 Suggestions for France Italy
- 17 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 22 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 23 France by rail or car?
- 24 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 25 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro