We will be in Iceland from 9/17 - 9/21. We are spending two nights in Reykjavik and then renting a car and spending two nights probably in Stykkisholmur or somewhere on the Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Then back to R for one night before flying home. As alternative would be to spend the two nights in the south of the country but the west seems more interesting. Our preference would be to NOT have reservations and see where we end up but don't know if that's advisable in part because some hotels/guest houses will be closed I think at that time of year. Any suggestions about either need for reservations or places to stay. Thanks!
Iceland - reservations needed end of September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Local Tour in Provence?
- 5 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 11 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 Transportation in Barcelona
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 22 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris