We will be in Iceland from 9/17 - 9/21. We are spending two nights in Reykjavik and then renting a car and spending two nights probably in Stykkisholmur or somewhere on the Snaefellsnes Peninsula. Then back to R for one night before flying home. As alternative would be to spend the two nights in the south of the country but the west seems more interesting. Our preference would be to NOT have reservations and see where we end up but don't know if that's advisable in part because some hotels/guest houses will be closed I think at that time of year. Any suggestions about either need for reservations or places to stay. Thanks!
Iceland - reservations needed end of September
- 1 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 2 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Palermo and Taormina
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 10 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 11 Where to stay for one night ???
- 12 Car Rental Locations
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 15 Tour-Free Travel
- 16 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 17 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 18 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 19 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 20 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 21 London Spy Sites
- 22 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG