We're planning on a 7-14 day trip to Iceland summer of 2006. We like the Odysseys Unlimited 11 day tour that limits the group to 12-24 people and the Iceland Saga Travel Grand Iceland Hotel Tour for 14 days, 8-30 passengers. Has anyone taken tours with these companies? I'd appreciate feedback. Thanks.
Iceland package tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Scottish Passport
- 3 London GTG late September?
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Amsterdam
- 6 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 7 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 8 Questions About Croatia
- 9 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 10 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 11 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 12 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 17 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 18 Best day trips from Paris
- 19 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 20 Sunny September Trip Report
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 23 Italy tours
- 24 Norway Advice
- 25 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise