We are confused between visiting the Nordic countries or Iceland for a 10 day trip in May with 2 children aged 13 and 11. Our requirements are:
1) Do activities like snow mobile, sledding etc.
2) Stay in a igloo for a day. I heard there is a igloo hotel somewhere in one of the Nordic countries.
3) Visit couple of cities in those countries which have architecture, night life, good restaurants etc.
4) See the midnight sun
Which of the two options above is more enjoyable in all respects ? We are total vegetarians also. Is Iceland too sparsely populated which might make it boring to take long drives. But then I am assuming, the Nordic countries are also sparsely populated.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 4 We're here!
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 13 Brugge hotel help
- 14 Old European currency
- 15 Denmark or Sweden?
- 16 Five night Ireland Trip
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)