We are confused between visiting the Nordic countries or Iceland for a 10 day trip in May with 2 children aged 13 and 11. Our requirements are:
1) Do activities like snow mobile, sledding etc.
2) Stay in a igloo for a day. I heard there is a igloo hotel somewhere in one of the Nordic countries.
3) Visit couple of cities in those countries which have architecture, night life, good restaurants etc.
4) See the midnight sun
Which of the two options above is more enjoyable in all respects ? We are total vegetarians also. Is Iceland too sparsely populated which might make it boring to take long drives. But then I am assuming, the Nordic countries are also sparsely populated.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마경주결과わわ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】わ골프초보わ 이루
- 2 투게더카지노エエ＼＼【 ST339。COM 】エ고래야바다이야기エ 복현규
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 7 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 8 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 11 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 12 Shall we Gdansk?
- 13 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 14 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 15 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 16 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 17 Jewish Vienna
- 18 Short time in Vienna
- 19 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 20 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 21 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 22 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 23 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 24 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip