We are confused between visiting the Nordic countries or Iceland for a 10 day trip in May with 2 children aged 13 and 11. Our requirements are:
1) Do activities like snow mobile, sledding etc.
2) Stay in a igloo for a day. I heard there is a igloo hotel somewhere in one of the Nordic countries.
3) Visit couple of cities in those countries which have architecture, night life, good restaurants etc.
4) See the midnight sun
Which of the two options above is more enjoyable in all respects ? We are total vegetarians also. Is Iceland too sparsely populated which might make it boring to take long drives. But then I am assuming, the Nordic countries are also sparsely populated.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 내국인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카「온라인카지노
- 2 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온카지노▼안전한카지노사이트
- 3 생중계카지노"や→≫ ASSA82。TK ≪←や"슈퍼카지노생중계카지노
- 4 토토사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노♪인터넷카지노주소
- 5 온라인카지노"☣→≫ ASSA82。TK ≪←☣"슈퍼카지노온라인카지노
- 6 A week in Paris
- 7 38 Days in Paris
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 17 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Cordoba Overnight?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 4 Days In Northern Italy advice