We are confused between visiting the Nordic countries or Iceland for a 10 day trip in May with 2 children aged 13 and 11. Our requirements are:
1) Do activities like snow mobile, sledding etc.
2) Stay in a igloo for a day. I heard there is a igloo hotel somewhere in one of the Nordic countries.
3) Visit couple of cities in those countries which have architecture, night life, good restaurants etc.
4) See the midnight sun
Which of the two options above is more enjoyable in all respects ? We are total vegetarians also. Is Iceland too sparsely populated which might make it boring to take long drives. But then I am assuming, the Nordic countries are also sparsely populated.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 A Month stay in Southern France
- 4 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 5 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 6 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 7 If you had to choose one......
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 10 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 11 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 12 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 13 2017 Easter in Italy
- 14 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 15 Bernina Express mid-March
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 19 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 20 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 23 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 24 Biarritz family holiday
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help