Planning a holiday with family (kids are 16 & 20) to Europe. In Spain for 2 days of work . So thought of combining with a short holiday in europe. Never been to Norway / iceland .
We have 8 days/ nights. (other than Spain) .
I understand we are late to see the northern lights .
Which one of the two would be better during second week of april ?
Or a bit of both is advisable ?
Please suggest …
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 5 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 Apartment Montreux area
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 11 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 12 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Safety in Rome
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 An evening in London
- 18 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 19 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 20 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 21 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 22 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 23 Chur or St Moritz?
- 24 Itinerary review: Croatia/Italy
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia