Planning a holiday with family (kids are 16 & 20) to Europe. In Spain for 2 days of work . So thought of combining with a short holiday in europe. Never been to Norway / iceland .
We have 8 days/ nights. (other than Spain) .
I understand we are late to see the northern lights .
Which one of the two would be better during second week of april ?
Or a bit of both is advisable ?
Please suggest …
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The DCC scam is spreading
- 2 Places to visit from Zurich
- 3 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 4 casusyazılım
- 5 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 6 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 7 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 10 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 11 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 12 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 13 Porto in January
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 19 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 20 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 21 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 22 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 23 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping