My husband and I would like to visit either Iceland or Ireland in June 2002 for our anniversary. Anyone who's been to both? Is there enough to do in Iceland for a week?
Iceland or Ireland in June ??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 5 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 6 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Help with England/Wales tour
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 12 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 15 Italy and Croatia
- 16 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 17 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 18 Five nights in Extremadura
- 19 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 22 trip to norway
- 23 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?