I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Iceland - October, car or guided tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 2 London for Free
- 3 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 4 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 5 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 6 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 7 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 8 Terrorism in Europe
- 9 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 10 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 13 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 14 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 London restaurants
- 18 biking in France
- 19 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 20 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 21 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 22 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 23 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 24 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 25 Three weeks holiday in Turkey