I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Bologna
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 4 First time in Greece
- 5 Please critique my itinerary
- 6 Freiburg to Zell am See
- 7 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 8 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 9 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 10 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 13 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 14 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 15 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 Ireland with teen daughter
- 18 One day Ephesus tour Company
- 19 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 20 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 21 toarmina or cefalu
- 22 Danube Germany or Hungary
- 23 London Pass or No?
- 24 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 25 Sankt Goar to Cologne