I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Iceland - October, car or guided tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 3 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 4 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 5 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 6 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 9 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 12 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 13 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 14 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 15 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 16 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 17 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 18 Car rental at Athens airport
- 19 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 20 Sea side in Italy
- 21 Single Malts
- 22 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 23 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 24 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 25 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf