I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 We're here!
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 13 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Bremerhaven and environs
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!