I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Iceland - October, car or guided tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 2 9 days in switzerland
- 3 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 4 Camino No-No
- 5 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 6 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 7 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 8 Bus ride to Positano
- 9 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 10 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 11 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 12 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 13 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 14 Travel Route from Spain to Portugal
- 15 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 16 Bayeux tapestry
- 17 Advice for large family trip to Ireland next summer
- 18 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 19 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 20 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 21 Europe itinerary advice
- 22 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 23 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 24 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 25 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula