I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 3 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 4 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 5 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 6 Is this a good hotel and location in Barcelona
- 7 Trip planning--Portugal and Spain
- 8 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 9 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 12 Is traveling to 10 countries in Europe in 50 days a good idea?
- 13 Highlights on Castle Road
- 14 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 15 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 16 A/C in Basel
- 17 Costa Brava/Catalonia Itinerary
- 18 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 19 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 20 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 23 Questions on using the GPS on an iPhone in Europe
- 24 Irish Republic phone use
- 25 Short break over xmas - where?