I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 3 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Berlin restaurant recs
- 7 Rail pass question
- 8 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 9 Ravello to Paestum
- 10 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 11 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 12 Renting bed linens and towels
- 13 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 14 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 15 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 18 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 21 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 22 Beaches in Southern France
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 25 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.