I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Iceland - October, car or guided tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 2 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 3 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 4 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 5 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 6 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 7 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 8 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 9 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 10 Rocamaxour
- 11 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 12 France in 2003
- 13 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 14 Maratea
- 15 2 different itineraries
- 16 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 17 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 21 Home Base in Belgium
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 Now for the Venice hotel
- 24 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 25 Looking for nice regions with good public transport