I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 3 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 7 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 8 13 nights in switzerland
- 9 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 10 weekend from cologne germany
- 11 Earthquake near Naples
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 London Theater
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 17 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 18 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 19 Munich itinerary review
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 22 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 3nights in Venice
- 25 multi city flights to europe