I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Iceland - October, car or guided tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Spending Budget
- 2 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 3 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 4 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 5 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 8 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 9 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 10 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 11 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 12 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 13 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!