I am going to Iceland this October with my 14 yr old son for 5 nights. I am wondering if it is best to sign up for the coach tours or hire a car to explore ourselves. I am not worried about driving abroad but just don't know which would be the most efficient use of time, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 2 A day in Killarney
- 3 TRip from Chernivtsi to Odessa
- 4 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 5 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 6 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 7 Distances in Paris
- 8 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 9 My poppy arrived today!
- 10 DDay Tours - private or group?
- 11 Best Hotel in Tuscany?
- 12 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 13 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 14 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 15 Hotel suggestions in Amsterdam
- 16 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 17 Best area of the Morvan?
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 19 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 20 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 21 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 22 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 23 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 24 Russian Visa Question
- 25 Scottish Highlands For Two Days