I'll be going to Iceland solo in mid-Feb primarily in hopes of seeing the Northern Lights. Should I stay in Reykjavic & plan on evening NL tours or would I be better off going to Lake Myvatn on the Icelandair Northen Lights Special package?
Iceland - Nothern Lights in Feb - stay in Reykjavic or go to Akuyeyri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Venice Banning Fodors
- 12 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 22 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 23 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 24 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia