I'll be going to Iceland solo in mid-Feb primarily in hopes of seeing the Northern Lights. Should I stay in Reykjavic & plan on evening NL tours or would I be better off going to Lake Myvatn on the Icelandair Northen Lights Special package?
Iceland - Nothern Lights in Feb - stay in Reykjavic or go to Akuyeyri
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 8 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 11 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 flea markets in France
- 23 Italy vacation rental help
- 24 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 25 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions