for a nice, cheery, clean, quiet, nice shower, duvet with yummy breakfasts for a woman traveling solo... foss hotellind or hotel fron or...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 3 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 4 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 5 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 6 best clothing for european winter?
- 7 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 8 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 13 Holiday in Austria
- 14 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 17 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 20 Retiring to Southern France
- 21 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 24 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 25 Brief trip report Naples