We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Gogartys, Dublin
- 3 Can romans help me?
- 4 Spain - Andalucia
- 5 Where to rent car in Munich near train station?
- 6 Europe with young teens
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 9 Planning a holiday
- 10 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 11 Sicily 10 days
- 12 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 13 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 17 15 days in Europe,
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 23 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 24 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 25 Advises for trip to Russia