We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 2 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 3 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 7 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 8 Getting From Italy to London
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 12 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 rome and pompei
- 15 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 16 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 17 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 19 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 23 Italy things to do?
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)