We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 American Express
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 23 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014