We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 3 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 We Need a Pact
- 6 Where to go from Brussels?
- 7 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 13 London neighborhood suggestions
- 14 I need a haircut
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets