We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 3 Barcelona for single female
- 4 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 5 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 6 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 7 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 10 Help for San Sebastian
- 11 Venice - boats on canals
- 12 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 13 London hotel tax is 20%
- 14 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 15 Train from Frankfurt to Madrid
- 16 Venice, just arrived
- 17 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 18 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 19 What Bus/buses
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 22 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 23 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day