We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 2 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 3 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 4 Please help me plan my trip!
- 5 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 6 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 9 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 10 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 11 Positano in high season???
- 12 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 13 Travel services for Spain
- 14 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 15 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 16 Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)
- 17 gare de lyon paris
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 22 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 23 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 24 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 25 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter