We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 2 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 5 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 6 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 7 german rail ticket question
- 8 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 9 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 10 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 flea markets in France
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Italy vacation rental help
- 15 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 16 I need a haircut
- 17 Monet in Normandy
- 18 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 19 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 20 Honeymooning in Europe
- 21 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 22 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 23 Spain tips beyond safety
- 24 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 25 A little help needed for Dordogne area