We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 2 International driving permit required in France?
- 3 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 4 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 5 Netherlands Delta Works
- 6 Passport Delays
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 13 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 14 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 17 Wine tour from Verona?
- 18 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 25 Southern Italy without a Car