We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 5 biking in France
- 6 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 7 Amalfi Coast in October
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 London for Free
- 10 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 11 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 12 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 13 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 14 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 15 Terrorism in Europe
- 16 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 20 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 Madrid: City Views
- 23 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 24 London restaurants
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona