We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 3 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 American Express
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 10 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 13 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 14 Story of the German Christmas star
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 Airport ATMs
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Birmingham- Winter Sunday
- 22 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe