We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 20 days in Germany
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 18 Athens/Istanbul March
- 19 French open
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Azores
- 22 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German