We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 2 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 10 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 11 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 12 Italy tours
- 13 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 16 Globus Tours
- 17 Scotland Votes "No"
- 18 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 24 Gift for French business associate
- 25 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice