We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 2 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 3 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 10 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 11 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 12 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 15 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 16 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 25 TGV and Provence questions