We are thinking of traveling to Iceland for a week and doing Day Trips from Reykjavik. We are considering either mid to late May or early July. Does anybody have any advice on which would be better? We are interested in hiking and seeing the natural sights. Also, any suggestions on local tour companies for day trips would be appreciated.
Iceland May or July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 3 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 4 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 5 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 6 Amsterdam restaurants
- 7 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 8 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 9 Pousadas
- 10 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 11 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 14 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 15 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 16 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 17 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 18 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 19 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 20 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 21 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 22 Is Capri overrated?
- 23 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 24 9 days in switzerland
- 25 Train des Pignes