Great community. I will hit the ring road in July; I couldn't book rooms due to the high season. Thus I will have to tent for the first time in my life. I have no clue what to expect.
If you don't mind I have a few questions. They are:
1. What are 3-4 biggest mistakes whilst travelling in Iceland?
2. Any suggestions for this itinerary:
day 1 , stay in reykjavik
day2, golden circle,
day 3 vik
day4, hofn, I booked a pricey 115 dollar, 3 hour glacier hike tour in vatnajokull. Can I do something comparable for free? Any thoughts on this particular tour?
day8, akureyi ( should i include west fjords? must see? add,subtract?)
Thank you, jseneca
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 2 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 3 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 7 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 10 Help required with Itinerary
- 11 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 12 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 15 Campervan in Croatia
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 18 Cell Phone Question
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 K-Day
- 22 UK Visa Help
- 23 Skye to Edinburgh
- 24 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 25 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.