My 2 gfs and I are planning a trip to Iceland from Feb 27 to March 6th. I am unsure between renting a car vs using bus or day tour to get around, as winter driving can be tricky. I wonder if you can give us some itinerary suggestion, as well as where to base ourselves to get the most out of the days we have. I understand that we cannot cover the island as winter travel can be difficult. We would love go experience the northern light, ice cave, waterfall and hotspring. Thx so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 7 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 8 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 12 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 13 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 St Denis Cathedral
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 22 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 23 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 24 Ireland itinerary help please
- 25 Dublin or Amsterdam?