My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Munich
- 2 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 6 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 11 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 12 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 13 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 14 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 15 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 16 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!