My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 11 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 14 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 15 Southern Spain
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?