My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 4 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 7 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 8 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 9 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 14 Which apartment/area in London?
- 15 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 16 Driving in Germany
- 17 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 18 Venice, just arrived
- 19 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 20 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 21 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 22 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 23 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 24 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 25 Prepaid cell phone, CDG