My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 3 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 4 venice, italy
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 8 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 9 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Home Base in Belgium
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 April in Madrid
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Big and little towns of Europe
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Navigo Decouverte
- 19 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 24 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 25 Which Florence hotel?