My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 3 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Riga 2014
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 8 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 9 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 10 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 11 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 12 Back home problems with sim card
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 Budapest
- 15 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 16 Budapest--baggage storage
- 17 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 18 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 19 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 22 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 23 How do you find French food?
- 24 Day trips from Seville
- 25 Apartments in Verona and Bologna