My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 8 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 16 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 17 first european holiday itinery
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands