My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 5 London for Free
- 6 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Madrid: City Views
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 London restaurants
- 14 biking in France
- 15 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 16 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 17 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 18 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 19 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 20 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 21 Three weeks holiday in Turkey
- 22 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 23 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 24 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)