My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 Tour Group Operators
- 3 Eating in University cafeterias
- 4 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 5 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 6 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 7 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 8 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 I went to Paris in June
- 12 Italy things to do?
- 13 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 17 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 21 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 22 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 25 How to make this adventure work?