My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 4 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 5 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 6 I dream of Europe
- 7 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 8 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 9 Ireland or Scotland
- 10 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 11 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Athens at New Years
- 15 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 16 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 17 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 20 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 21 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 22 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 23 How much time in Amsterdam?
- 24 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 25 Live ( almost) report from Greece!