My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 2 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 3 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 4 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 5 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 6 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 12 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 13 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 14 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 15 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 25 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help