My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 8 Channel Islands
- 9 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 13 Dresden Train Station
- 14 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 15 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 16 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 22 Chambermaid tipping
- 23 TGV and Provence questions
- 24 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 25 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain