My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 2 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 3 German Wings
- 4 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Bologna Restaurants
- 6 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 9 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 10 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 11 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 12 Sea side in Italy
- 13 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 16 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 17 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 18 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 19 Spain in 17 days
- 20 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 21 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 22 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Booking Engines You trust?
- 25 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles