My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 2 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 3 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 4 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 5 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 6 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 7 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 10 London with Kids
- 11 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 12 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 13 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 14 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 15 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 16 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 17 Travel services for Spain
- 18 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 19 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 20 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 21 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 22 Please help me plan my trip!
- 23 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 24 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 25 Paris, One night for a foodie