My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 5 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 6 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 19 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 London hotel
- 22 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 23 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island