My husband and I are planning a trip mainly to Ireland (14 days) next spring/summer and I see that many people do a 2 day layover in Iceland. I am wondering is there any additional costs besides the cost of staying there? What about for the flight? Also we would like to add a couple days in London if possible...is this too much for 14 days? In Ireland we would like to be in Dublin for a couple of days, then down to Dingle by way of Waterford....I am hoping that someone can tell me either this is too much or not enough. The plan was to stay for 4 or so days in the Dingle area...would this be too much time? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!
Iceland, Ireland & England?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Driving from Madrid to Seville.
- 3 Garmisch
- 4 recommended accommodations in Berchtesgaden?
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 7 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 8 sim cards, Belgium and Luxembourg
- 9 Victoria and Albert Museum
- 10 Naples and Salerno
- 11 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 12 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 13 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 14 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 Portugal with children
- 17 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 18 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 19 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 20 Split to Venice. Help!
- 21 Venice - things to do?
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 France, Italy, Ireland ?
- 24 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 25 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?