We are thinking of going to Iceland in 2005---what is the best time of year to go? What are "must sees"? Places to stay? Any information would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 3 Stroller in Europe
- 4 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 5 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 6 Rotterdam in 1923
- 7 Xmas windows in London
- 8 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 9 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 12 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 13 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 14 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 15 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 18 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 19 Holland/France/Spain
- 20 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 21 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 22 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 23 Car rental leaving Rome
- 24 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 25 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience