We are thinking of going to Iceland in 2005---what is the best time of year to go? What are "must sees"? Places to stay? Any information would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 3 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 4 A few last minute questions
- 5 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 8 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 9 Gluten Free in Italy
- 10 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 11 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 12 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 13 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 14 Sentimental Journey
- 15 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 16 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 17 Portugal trains
- 18 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 19 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 20 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Swiss German
- 23 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 24 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 25 12 days in the Italian Lakes