We are thinking of going to Iceland in 2005---what is the best time of year to go? What are "must sees"? Places to stay? Any information would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 2 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 3 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 4 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 5 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 6 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 7 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 10 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 11 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 12 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 13 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Amalfi coast
- 17 French lavender and cottages
- 18 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 19 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Rome Rental Car
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice