I'm thinking about doing a five night trip to Iceland in early December. I'm prepared for the cold, and I've actually been wanting to get during the winter season. My question, however, is that I am seeking a place to stay other than reykjavik for part of my time there. I can rent a vehicle and drive from Reykjavik if there are other towns that are worth spending the night in. I assume that an overnight is needed because of how few daylight hours are.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 4 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 5 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 6 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 7 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 8 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 12 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 13 First Trip to Ireland
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 17 Laokasti Villa in Oia
- 18 Athens multi site pass
- 19 London best location
- 20 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 21 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 22 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 23 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel