I'm thinking about doing a five night trip to Iceland in early December. I'm prepared for the cold, and I've actually been wanting to get during the winter season. My question, however, is that I am seeking a place to stay other than reykjavik for part of my time there. I can rent a vehicle and drive from Reykjavik if there are other towns that are worth spending the night in. I assume that an overnight is needed because of how few daylight hours are.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 3 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 4 Oporto
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 10 Perugia
- 11 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 12 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Ronda Wine/biking
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 23 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar