We are planning a trip to Iceland between Christmas and New Years. We will be taking our 9 year old grand-daughter with us.
Any ideas as to where in Reykjeavik to stay or things to do for a 5 or 6 day trip would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Austria
- 2 sfo to europe
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 7 visa appointment experience
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Rue des Rosiers
- 10 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 13 Italian Riviera
- 14 Switzerland in mid-April
- 15 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 16 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 17 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 18 Hamam Istanbul?
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 21 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 22 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 23 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 24 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 25 What to take to Germany