We have just booked a trip to Iceland and are very excited. Any tips for what we should do? Will be arriving at the end of February and have 5 full days there. Any ideas would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 2 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 3 Which area to stay in London
- 4 Madrid food advice needed
- 5 Need help in completing trip details
- 6 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Split to Hvar
- 9 Paris for children
- 10 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 13 Algarve - is it for me?
- 14 Amsterdam Anne Frank House
- 15 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 16 Itinery help Crete
- 17 Naples + Walking Tour
- 18 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 19 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 20 TIM in FCO - update
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 16 days in France and Italy
- 23 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special