We have just booked a trip to Iceland and are very excited. Any tips for what we should do? Will be arriving at the end of February and have 5 full days there. Any ideas would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Ireland to Scotland
- 3 Belgium advice
- 4 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 5 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 6 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 7 Rome for a week
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 10 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 17 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 18 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 19 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 20 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 24 Amalfi or Positano
- 25 Rome to Positano