We have just booked a trip to Iceland and are very excited. Any tips for what we should do? Will be arriving at the end of February and have 5 full days there. Any ideas would be most welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 2 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 3 Europe Itinerary
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 6 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 7 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 8 Poland Tour Group
- 9 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 10 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 11 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 14 Rhine River
- 15 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 16 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 17 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 18 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 19 Loire Valley itinerary
- 20 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 21 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Travel plan help in Germany
- 24 Breakfast: London
- 25 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required