We are planning a trip for the middle of September and need some input. We plan to spend the first four nights in Reykjavik and do a one day golden circle tour. The last night we will spend at the Blue Lagoon before an early flight. That leaves about 2-3 days to go....? We would love to do some hiking with hot springs. Riding is also on the list. Suggestions would be welcome!!
Iceland in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day on the Rhine
- 2 Please help me give good travel advice
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Portugal with children
- 5 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Stopover in Tudela?
- 9 Travel throught Europe
- 10 Car Rentals in Athens
- 11 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 12 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 13 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 14 Croatia hotel and itinerary help (8 days, 7 nights in Sep)
- 15 driving day trip to la rioja from San Sebastian- winery / lunchcstops
- 16 From Sarajevo to Belgrade ?
- 17 Macarons!
- 18 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 19 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 20 Josselin region of Brittany
- 21 Need Advice for Stuttgart/Munich Area
- 22 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 23 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 24 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 25 Venice, then ?, then Munich