We are planning a trip for the middle of September and need some input. We plan to spend the first four nights in Reykjavik and do a one day golden circle tour. The last night we will spend at the Blue Lagoon before an early flight. That leaves about 2-3 days to go....? We would love to do some hiking with hot springs. Riding is also on the list. Suggestions would be welcome!!
Iceland in September
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight Layover in Berlin
- 2 Train from Sarlat
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Naples to Milan, train or plane?
- 5 Norway in June with parents.
- 6 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Living and Studying in Moscow Russia
- 9 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 10 Airb2b in Paris
- 11 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 12 La Vacanza (quasi) perfetta - Rome and Barcelona Trip Report
- 13 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 14 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 15 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 16 Trains Austria
- 17 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 18 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 21 April in Madrid
- 22 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 23 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 24 How many days to stay in Madrid? (1st time travel to there..)
- 25 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...