I am considering going to Iceland the first week of May. I have read minimally about going there at this time. Will we be able to drive around all of Iceland, or will the weather keep us in just the capital at this time of year?
Iceland in May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eiffel Tower
- 2 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 3 NT in devon and cornwall
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 6 Iceland self drive tour
- 7 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 8 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Weekend navigo options
- 11 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 12 Need Help, Iceland
- 13 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 14 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 17 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 18 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 19 First World War tour
- 20 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?
- 23 Paris info required
- 24 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 25 Rome to Positano