I am considering going to Iceland the first week of May. I have read minimally about going there at this time. Will we be able to drive around all of Iceland, or will the weather keep us in just the capital at this time of year?
Iceland in May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 2 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 3 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 4 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 5 Late night train from Prague
- 6 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 7 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 8 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 9 Travelling to Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 14 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 15 Bernina Express tickets
- 16 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 17 staying a month or so in each place
- 18 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 19 Spending money in Italy?
- 20 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 21 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 22 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 25 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK