I am considering going to Iceland the first week of May. I have read minimally about going there at this time. Will we be able to drive around all of Iceland, or will the weather keep us in just the capital at this time of year?
Iceland in May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 3 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 4 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 8 4-6 weeks
- 9 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 10 France, Italy and Greec
- 11 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 12 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 13 Venice Banning Fodors
- 14 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 17 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets
- 19 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 20 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Rome---August and September
- 24 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 25 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague