I am considering going to Iceland the first week of May. I have read minimally about going there at this time. Will we be able to drive around all of Iceland, or will the weather keep us in just the capital at this time of year?
Iceland in May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in/around Milan
- 2 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 5 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 6 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 7 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 8 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 12 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 13 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 14 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 15 Itinerary help
- 16 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 17 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 18 South of Switzerland
- 19 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 20 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 21 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Now for the Venice hotel
- 24 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 25 Itinerary for Spain