I am considering going to Iceland the first week of May. I have read minimally about going there at this time. Will we be able to drive around all of Iceland, or will the weather keep us in just the capital at this time of year?
Iceland in May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 2 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 3 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 4 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 5 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 7 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 8 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 9 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 10 Berlin: evening dining
- 11 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 12 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 13 Immigration Procedures
- 14 In Paris on my own
- 15 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 21 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 22 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Hotel in Paris