We are traveling to Reykjavik at the end of March and I'm overwhelmed trying to plan an itinerary. We are staying in Reykjavik for four nights and need advice on making the most of our trip.
The Blue Lagoon is a must. Please offer any suggestions for our time in Iceland.
We fly in late day on March 23 and out mid day on March 27.
Thank you, thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 4 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 7 help with Italy itinerary
- 8 Scotland and London 21 days
- 9 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 10 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 11 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 12 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 Venice
- 17 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 18 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 19 3 Weeks in Ireland - Itinerary help needed
- 20 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 23 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017