I am thinking of taking my husband to Iceland for his 40th birthday in December. Are we crazy to go then? If we are not - then would the golden circle tour be good at that time of year or not good because of limited light? If not what places would you recommend at that time of year beside Blue Lagoon which I know is a must for me. Also - has anyone booked the restaurants through IcelandAir website - was it worth it? Thanks for any all help and any other recommendations.
Iceland in December?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 6 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 7 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 11 Overnight stopover in London!
- 12 Walking around Barcelona??
- 13 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 14 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 15 Novels set in Greece
- 16 Spain and Portugal
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 21 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 22 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 A very bad experience with Rentalcars