we are going to iceland for 9 days. How many days should we stay in reykavik? Is 3 a good amount of time? Can we (or should we) drive the ring road for the rest of the time- 6 1/2 days- or should we just go to south east iceland? I know there are many posts here about short trips, and longer trips- we just have no idea what to do in this amount of time. We are a married couple with no kids.
iceland in 9 days...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 8 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 16 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 17 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Cyprus in December
- 20 Cyprus photo gallery
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Florence in October
- 25 Family European winter holiday