we are going to iceland for 9 days. How many days should we stay in reykavik? Is 3 a good amount of time? Can we (or should we) drive the ring road for the rest of the time- 6 1/2 days- or should we just go to south east iceland? I know there are many posts here about short trips, and longer trips- we just have no idea what to do in this amount of time. We are a married couple with no kids.
iceland in 9 days...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 4 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 5 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 6 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 9 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 10 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 13 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Paris in 1 Day
- 18 Oslo in early Oct
- 19 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 23 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 24 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 25 Sunny September Trip Report