We are planning a one week trip to Iceland in mid-March with our two children, ages 19 and 17, and we will be there for six full days.
We do not know where to base ourselves, what towns to stay in and which part of Iceland we should visit for the time we are there.
Any help with this itinerary would be really appreciated.
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 2 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 3 썬시티카지노⋞」♨「( SO224。COM )」♨「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Versailles
- 11 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 12 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 15 Petrol in Greece
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France