I am planning a trip to Iceland for the end of May. Is 7 Days enough to travel both the South (Golden Circle, Vik and Jokulsarlon)the North (Husavik and Lake Myvatn) as well as time for the Blue Lagoon and Reykjavik? Any suggestions for an itinerary? Anything to add? Should I forget the Northern part of the trip? Thanks!
Iceland in 7 Days- Help with Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 2 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 3 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 4 Two days in Dublin
- 5 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 6 Venice tourist travel pass
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 Train from Sarlat
- 9 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 10 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 11 Trains
- 12 Airb2b in Paris
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 4 days in Scotland
- 15 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 16 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 17 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 21 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS