I am planning a trip to Iceland for the end of May. Is 7 Days enough to travel both the South (Golden Circle, Vik and Jokulsarlon)the North (Husavik and Lake Myvatn) as well as time for the Blue Lagoon and Reykjavik? Any suggestions for an itinerary? Anything to add? Should I forget the Northern part of the trip? Thanks!
Iceland in 7 Days- Help with Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Avignon to London?
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Spain Questions
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 10 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 17 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Street food in Turkey
- 21 Dublin Hostels
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD