I am planning a trip to Iceland for the end of May. Is 7 Days enough to travel both the South (Golden Circle, Vik and Jokulsarlon)the North (Husavik and Lake Myvatn) as well as time for the Blue Lagoon and Reykjavik? Any suggestions for an itinerary? Anything to add? Should I forget the Northern part of the trip? Thanks!
Iceland in 7 Days- Help with Itinerary
- 1 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 5 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 6 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 7 Changing of the Guard
- 8 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 9 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 10 Germany and Italy
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 13 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 14 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 15 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 19 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 20 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 21 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 22 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 23 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 24 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 25 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome