I am planning a trip to Iceland for the end of May. Is 7 Days enough to travel both the South (Golden Circle, Vik and Jokulsarlon)the North (Husavik and Lake Myvatn) as well as time for the Blue Lagoon and Reykjavik? Any suggestions for an itinerary? Anything to add? Should I forget the Northern part of the trip? Thanks!
Iceland in 7 Days- Help with Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 3 Monet in Normandy
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 6 London visit
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 11 Three days in Spain
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 19 21 Days in Central Europe
- 20 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 best time to book accommodation
- 24 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 25 Oktoberfest reservations