My bf and I will be heading to Iceland for 5 days at the beginning of June. We are planning on staying in Reykjavik, and doing day trips to surrounding areas. Still deciding whether or not we will rent a car. We both want to experience the spas/thermal baths, and although we have heard the Blue Lagoon is great, many seem to prefer the smaller ones that are a little more off the beaten path. Could anyone recommend a smaller one they have been to? Why did you prefer it to the Blue Lagoon?
I would also like to go horseback riding while there. Laxness is close to Reykjavik and I saw someone recommend it on another topic, but wondered if anyone could share their experience or recommend any other riding options?
Thanks for all the help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 2 Spain in July
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 5 Athens
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 Germany train help!
- 10 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 11 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Meteora for older folk
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Budapest & Prague
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 23 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 24 Acorn TV
- 25 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years