I have not yet been, but am strongly feeling the urge. I am not a camper or a hiker, but what about riding a mountian bike? I want to swim in the gysers and see the country side. I know the food is not very interesting unless you love fish and more fish. What are the people like? (all 250 thousand?)
Iceland-Have you been there? Love to hear stories!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 2 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 Avignon to London?
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 11 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 14 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 15 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 16 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 Gotland Sweden Hotels
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Mycenae Documentary
- 22 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 23 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins