I am traveling to Iceland/Greenland this summer, paricularly end of June, beginning of July. I have 11 day/nights of time in this area. I am thinking of going to Greenland for a few days (Tasiilaq) and then spending the other 8 days/nights in Iceland. Any comments on this? Also, any recommendations on itineraries for my time in Iceland? I am a young traveller who likes adventure and being on the go;I don't need/want much "rest" this trip. Also, any comments about transportation in Iceland-should I rent a car or take buses or fly? Thanks
Iceland, Greenland itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 3 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 4 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Rovinj, Croatia
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Paris November 2014
- 10 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 11 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 12 Traveling in France by train
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 20 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 21 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 22 Greek ferries
- 23 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 24 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 25 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving