My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Iceland September 23-30, and I have some questions:
1. what kind of weather can I expect then?
2. any itinerary suggestions?
We aren't sure how we want to do this yet - I know we want to spend a fair amount of time exploring, and seeing the fantastic landscape. should we:
1. rent a cabin somewhere for the week and do day trips via rental car?
2. spend a few nights at hotels in various towns?
3. rent a camper?
4. stay in the capital and do organized tours?
5. something I haven't thought of???
We are very independent and seasoned travelers and are young and healthy. We don't want to spend a ton of money, but can afford a comfortable trip (no hostels, etc., but no luxury hotels either).
Any advice would be super!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 3 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 4 Croatia travel ideas
- 5 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 6 River Boat Cruise
- 7 Public Transport information App/Website
- 8 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 9 Hotel advice
- 10 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 15 London with kids
- 16 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 17 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Pousadas in Portugal
- 21 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 22 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais