My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Iceland September 23-30, and I have some questions:
1. what kind of weather can I expect then?
2. any itinerary suggestions?
We aren't sure how we want to do this yet - I know we want to spend a fair amount of time exploring, and seeing the fantastic landscape. should we:
1. rent a cabin somewhere for the week and do day trips via rental car?
2. spend a few nights at hotels in various towns?
3. rent a camper?
4. stay in the capital and do organized tours?
5. something I haven't thought of???
We are very independent and seasoned travelers and are young and healthy. We don't want to spend a ton of money, but can afford a comfortable trip (no hostels, etc., but no luxury hotels either).
Any advice would be super!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 2 Rome to Portofino -
- 3 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 4 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 5 Public Transport information App/Website
- 6 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 7 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Sim Card
- 10 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 13 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 14 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 15 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 16 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 21 Amalfi or Positano
- 22 Croatia travel ideas
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels