My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Iceland September 23-30, and I have some questions:
1. what kind of weather can I expect then?
2. any itinerary suggestions?
We aren't sure how we want to do this yet - I know we want to spend a fair amount of time exploring, and seeing the fantastic landscape. should we:
1. rent a cabin somewhere for the week and do day trips via rental car?
2. spend a few nights at hotels in various towns?
3. rent a camper?
4. stay in the capital and do organized tours?
5. something I haven't thought of???
We are very independent and seasoned travelers and are young and healthy. We don't want to spend a ton of money, but can afford a comfortable trip (no hostels, etc., but no luxury hotels either).
Any advice would be super!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 3 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 4 When and how to book for a trip?
- 5 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 6 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 7 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 8 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 9 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 14 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 15 please revew provence agenda
- 16 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 17 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 18 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 19 Lake Como - basta!
- 20 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 21 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 22 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 23 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 24 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 25 Wine Tours from Pienza