My husband and I are contemplating a trip to Iceland September 23-30, and I have some questions:
1. what kind of weather can I expect then?
2. any itinerary suggestions?
We aren't sure how we want to do this yet - I know we want to spend a fair amount of time exploring, and seeing the fantastic landscape. should we:
1. rent a cabin somewhere for the week and do day trips via rental car?
2. spend a few nights at hotels in various towns?
3. rent a camper?
4. stay in the capital and do organized tours?
5. something I haven't thought of???
We are very independent and seasoned travelers and are young and healthy. We don't want to spend a ton of money, but can afford a comfortable trip (no hostels, etc., but no luxury hotels either).
Any advice would be super!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking about the Fjords
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 Where to eat in Rome?
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 17 Alsace to Austria?
- 18 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 19 Budapest language lessons
- 20 Tours in Wales
- 21 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018