Two friends and I will be in Iceland for two days in mid-October. We would like to see the city on one day and do a nature/adventure tour the other. However, we would like to see as much as possible in our time there and would like to avoid a bus tour or anything too touristy. Any suggestions on packaged tours, or should we rent a car and go out on own? Thanks!
Iceland for 2 days...
- 1 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 2 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 3 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 4 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Northern Italy
- 7 Home base in Provence in July
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 10 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 11 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 12 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 13 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 14 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 15 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 16 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 17 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 18 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 19 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 Moving to Spain
- 24 Drive Rome Florence
- 25 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?