Two friends and I will be in Iceland for two days in mid-October. We would like to see the city on one day and do a nature/adventure tour the other. However, we would like to see as much as possible in our time there and would like to avoid a bus tour or anything too touristy. Any suggestions on packaged tours, or should we rent a car and go out on own? Thanks!
Iceland for 2 days...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 3 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 4 Hotels that we found special
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Great London Bars with a view
- 10 Rome Food Tour
- 11 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 Art in Paris
- 14 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Rental car while in Ireland
- 17 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 18 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 19 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 20 St Germain
- 21 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 22 First Time to UK since 2001
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 25 I dream of Europe