Two friends and I will be in Iceland for two days in mid-October. We would like to see the city on one day and do a nature/adventure tour the other. However, we would like to see as much as possible in our time there and would like to avoid a bus tour or anything too touristy. Any suggestions on packaged tours, or should we rent a car and go out on own? Thanks!
Iceland for 2 days...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 5am arrival in Dublin
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 7 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 8 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris