With the help of folks on this board, we have decided to go to Iceland in early July 2006. Now comes the trip planning questions!
We are trying to decide whether we should drive around the entire Ring Road or drive along the South and then cut through the Interior/Highlands (we'll rent a 4 wheel drive if we decide this option). We intend to camp and stay in hotels along the way.
We are in our early 30s and love to hike. We have a total of 10 days for the trip either around Ring Road or the South/Interior.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Iceland Entire Ring Road or South/Interior
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 4 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 5 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 6 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 7 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 8 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 13 ferry to Harwich
- 14 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 17 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 18 Anyone used this rental agency called Short Time Rental in Paris,
- 19 just want to know
- 20 Planning my trip to Italy
- 21 Backpacking through Europe
- 22 Sardinia July Our final plan
- 23 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 24 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 25 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help