With the help of folks on this board, we have decided to go to Iceland in early July 2006. Now comes the trip planning questions!
We are trying to decide whether we should drive around the entire Ring Road or drive along the South and then cut through the Interior/Highlands (we'll rent a 4 wheel drive if we decide this option). We intend to camp and stay in hotels along the way.
We are in our early 30s and love to hike. We have a total of 10 days for the trip either around Ring Road or the South/Interior.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 2 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 3 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 4 Pousadas in Portugal
- 5 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 6 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 7 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 8 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 London with kids
- 11 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 12 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 13 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 14 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 15 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 16 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 17 Flight Cost to Athens
- 18 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 21 Public Transport information App/Website
- 22 Hotel advice
- 23 Flying from Porto to Barcelona
- 24 First time to Ireland with young kids
- 25 Easter in Tuscany - which town to stay?