With the help of folks on this board, we have decided to go to Iceland in early July 2006. Now comes the trip planning questions!
We are trying to decide whether we should drive around the entire Ring Road or drive along the South and then cut through the Interior/Highlands (we'll rent a 4 wheel drive if we decide this option). We intend to camp and stay in hotels along the way.
We are in our early 30s and love to hike. We have a total of 10 days for the trip either around Ring Road or the South/Interior.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 2 Car Rentals in Avignon
- 3 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 4 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 5 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 6 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 7 London Theater
- 8 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Planning first Italy Trip!
- 11 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 14 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 18 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 19 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 20 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 21 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 22 Salzburg itinerary review
- 23 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 24 Poland to Austria In December
- 25 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?