With the help of folks on this board, we have decided to go to Iceland in early July 2006. Now comes the trip planning questions!
We are trying to decide whether we should drive around the entire Ring Road or drive along the South and then cut through the Interior/Highlands (we'll rent a 4 wheel drive if we decide this option). We intend to camp and stay in hotels along the way.
We are in our early 30s and love to hike. We have a total of 10 days for the trip either around Ring Road or the South/Interior.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 2 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 3 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 4 tablet
- 5 Planning Advice!
- 6 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 9 Home base for a month in France?
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 Greece in 15 Days
- 12 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 13 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 14 Norway holiday locations
- 15 Norway accessories and must have
- 16 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 17 Help with itinerary
- 18 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 19 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 22 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 23 Munich Travel Guide
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich