With the help of folks on this board, we have decided to go to Iceland in early July 2006. Now comes the trip planning questions!
We are trying to decide whether we should drive around the entire Ring Road or drive along the South and then cut through the Interior/Highlands (we'll rent a 4 wheel drive if we decide this option). We intend to camp and stay in hotels along the way.
We are in our early 30s and love to hike. We have a total of 10 days for the trip either around Ring Road or the South/Interior.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 3 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 4 Korean Messages
- 5 Another tipping question: concierges
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Budapest in December 2017
- 11 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 12 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 14 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 15 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 16 Acropolis Athens
- 17 5 Days in Switzerland
- 18 6-7 Days in France
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 22 Getting to Bolivia
- 23 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 24 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 25 Swiss Travel Pass