With the help of folks on this board, we have decided to go to Iceland in early July 2006. Now comes the trip planning questions!
We are trying to decide whether we should drive around the entire Ring Road or drive along the South and then cut through the Interior/Highlands (we'll rent a 4 wheel drive if we decide this option). We intend to camp and stay in hotels along the way.
We are in our early 30s and love to hike. We have a total of 10 days for the trip either around Ring Road or the South/Interior.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 2 http://www.healthynutritionfacts.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 3 Scenic Driving Routes
- 4 Andalucia in December
- 5 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 8 Budapest Hotels
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 11 First trip to Italy
- 12 Ireland & Scotland
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 London's Must Sights!
- 15 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 16 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 17 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 18 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 21 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 22 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 23 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 24 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 25 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing