With the help of folks on this board, we have decided to go to Iceland in early July 2006. Now comes the trip planning questions!
We are trying to decide whether we should drive around the entire Ring Road or drive along the South and then cut through the Interior/Highlands (we'll rent a 4 wheel drive if we decide this option). We intend to camp and stay in hotels along the way.
We are in our early 30s and love to hike. We have a total of 10 days for the trip either around Ring Road or the South/Interior.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland travel passport question
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 8 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 9 Biarritz family holiday
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 16 Ireland hotel questions
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 where to stay in London?
- 25 Marksburg Castle Transport Question