With the help of folks on this board, we have decided to go to Iceland in early July 2006. Now comes the trip planning questions!
We are trying to decide whether we should drive around the entire Ring Road or drive along the South and then cut through the Interior/Highlands (we'll rent a 4 wheel drive if we decide this option). We intend to camp and stay in hotels along the way.
We are in our early 30s and love to hike. We have a total of 10 days for the trip either around Ring Road or the South/Interior.
Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 3 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 6 The DCC scam is spreading
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Norwegian air
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 11 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 12 Luggage on trains/security?
- 13 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 14 Brussels Airport
- 15 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 16 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 17 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 18 Advance Booking for Spain
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Shopping in Paris
- 21 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 22 10 nights in France
- 23 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 24 Croatia Itenerary
- 25 CDG airport, 2 tickets