I'm traveling in Iceland for @12 days in mid-July. From what I've read, the weather will be a tad chillier than where I live in steamy GA. Does it ever get warmer than 70 deg.? And does the wind/cloud cover affect the temp. so it feels more like 50? Don't know whether to take winter clothes, or what would pass as early spring-late fall clothes here in GA. Is it too cold for sandals? Looking forward with great anticipation to all the geographic wonders of the country!! Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All Set To Go!!
- 2 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 16 1 week in the Cyclades
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 19 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 20 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 21 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux