I'm traveling in Iceland for @12 days in mid-July. From what I've read, the weather will be a tad chillier than where I live in steamy GA. Does it ever get warmer than 70 deg.? And does the wind/cloud cover affect the temp. so it feels more like 50? Don't know whether to take winter clothes, or what would pass as early spring-late fall clothes here in GA. Is it too cold for sandals? Looking forward with great anticipation to all the geographic wonders of the country!! Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique Venice Activity
- 2 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 10 car rental advice in Portugal
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 13 What to wear
- 14 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 15 Small group for Colosseum
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 Lofoten ferry
- 18 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 21 Duoro river cruises
- 22 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 23 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 24 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?