I'm traveling in Iceland for @12 days in mid-July. From what I've read, the weather will be a tad chillier than where I live in steamy GA. Does it ever get warmer than 70 deg.? And does the wind/cloud cover affect the temp. so it feels more like 50? Don't know whether to take winter clothes, or what would pass as early spring-late fall clothes here in GA. Is it too cold for sandals? Looking forward with great anticipation to all the geographic wonders of the country!! Thanks for your help.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 13 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 23 Novels set in Greece
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013