Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 4 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 5 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 6 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 7 Visiting Zurich
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Germany-Car or Train
- 12 The DCC scam is spreading
- 13 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 14 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 15 Valencia Spain
- 16 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 17 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 18 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 22 Scotland itinerary advice
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Porto in January
- 25 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?