Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Iceland AND Greenland
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 3 Car in Prague
- 4 Rome Accommodation
- 5 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Istanbul hotels
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 15 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 16 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 21 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 22 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!