Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Iceland AND Greenland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 5 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 8 21 Days in Central Europe
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 11 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 12 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 13 best time to book accommodation
- 14 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 15 Oktoberfest reservations
- 16 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 No points in Paris .....
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?