Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone-reviews/
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 8 Iceland in 4 days?
- 9 Europe itinerary
- 10 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 12 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 15 Renting International Cars from USA
- 16 Europe itinerary review
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 train from ravenna to parma
- 20 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel