Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Old European currency
- 4 Brugge hotel help
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 강남야구장씨스터즈＠강남구풀싸롱☎O1O 4444 9374강남야구장위치
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 14 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 15 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 16 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 17 Back from Paris
- 18 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 19 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 20 1 month in Europe
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 25 Mont St. Michel in winter