Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a European Trip
- 2 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 3 Norway Itinerary
- 4 train or plane
- 5 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 10 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 11 About to buy tickets to Greece - advice please!
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 15 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 16 A Month stay in Southern France
- 17 restaurants in Marais district
- 18 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 22 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 23 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 24 Shoes in Scotland
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...