Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 6 Prague
- 7 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 8 Sundays in Puglia
- 9 2 Months in Sicily
- 10 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 11 What tips can you give about packing?
- 12 Sim Card Options
- 13 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 14 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 17 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 18 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June