Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Iceland AND Greenland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 2 Arriving in Prague
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 2 Days in Rome
- 6 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 7 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 8 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 9 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 10 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 11 Tipping in the UK
- 12 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 13 2 weeks in Spain
- 14 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Wines charted by flavor
- 17 Museum Pass
- 18 Central Europe itinerary
- 19 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 20 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 21 France in October
- 22 Day trips out of Florence?
- 23 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 24 Venice; recommendations
- 25 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????