Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 2 St Denis Cathedral
- 3 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 4 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 8 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 9 Rouen Tour Companies
- 10 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 11 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 12 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 13 CDG much improved
- 14 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 15 Ronda Wine/biking
- 16 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 17 Italy bus or train
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 May get together in Paris
- 20 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 21 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 22 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 23 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation