Has anyone done both Iceland and Greenland and has any suggestions to share? Air Greenland doesn't fly to Iceland, Iceland Air website is not behaving (and they don't answer the phones on Sunday!)
We have 14 days to play with and are pretty independent. We're planning to drive the ring road around Iceland. But we are not sure what to do about Greenland - join a few day tour, take a cruise for a few days, - or what would be the biggest bang for the buck and the short time we have.
What is the "must see" for Greenland? Any suggestions? We are going July 27 through August 11th.
Thanks in advance!
Iceland AND Greenland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 What are the best places to see in England
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 12 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 15 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 hotels in Seville
- 18 Sicily Suggetions
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 23 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 24 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 25 England/Scotland Itinerary