I will be traveling in Iceland next month for the first time. Does anyone know how long it takes to drive from Akureyri (in the north) to Seydisfordur (in the east)? I have reservations between the two cities, but don't know if I've allowed enough time to drive in one day with stops for hiking at Myvatn and Dettifoss. Any advice would be appreciated!
Iceland: Akureyri to Seydisfordur
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 2 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 3 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 6 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Mama Mia Italy!
- 9 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Majorca - where to stay?
- 13 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Dordogne in October
- 16 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 17 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 18 Does this sound feasible?
- 19 Bike touring in France
- 20 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 23 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Calling home from abroad