We will be spending 5 days in Iceland in mid-January - our current plan is to spend three days in Reykjavik (including one day doing the Golden tour from our hotel there, Hotel Borg) and then we have two more days to spend elsewhere with high hopes of seeing the Northern Lights...we are focused on either Hotel Budir or somewhere like Hotel Ranga or Glymur but are having a tough time deciding...we tend to think Budir as we could also a do orca tour to see them in the bay and the like...but not sure which hotels of our choices offer the best overall scenery, chances for Northern Lights and the like...ANY advice would be appreciated.
Iceland Advice Needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tour guides in rome
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Seaside island village in Greece
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Spain itineraries
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 21 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting