We will be spending 5 days in Iceland in mid-January - our current plan is to spend three days in Reykjavik (including one day doing the Golden tour from our hotel there, Hotel Borg) and then we have two more days to spend elsewhere with high hopes of seeing the Northern Lights...we are focused on either Hotel Budir or somewhere like Hotel Ranga or Glymur but are having a tough time deciding...we tend to think Budir as we could also a do orca tour to see them in the bay and the like...but not sure which hotels of our choices offer the best overall scenery, chances for Northern Lights and the like...ANY advice would be appreciated.
Iceland Advice Needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 4 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 5 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 6 bath or york
- 7 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 10 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 11 Ste Remy France
- 12 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 London tube
- 15 car rental info
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 19 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Local Tour in Provence?
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 5am arrival in Dublin
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do