We will be spending 5 days in Iceland in mid-January - our current plan is to spend three days in Reykjavik (including one day doing the Golden tour from our hotel there, Hotel Borg) and then we have two more days to spend elsewhere with high hopes of seeing the Northern Lights...we are focused on either Hotel Budir or somewhere like Hotel Ranga or Glymur but are having a tough time deciding...we tend to think Budir as we could also a do orca tour to see them in the bay and the like...but not sure which hotels of our choices offer the best overall scenery, chances for Northern Lights and the like...ANY advice would be appreciated.
Iceland Advice Needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Good times in Munich, the city
- 3 history museums or locations
- 4 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Cylades Island Hopping
- 8 One week in Spain, late May
- 9 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 10 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 11 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 12 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 13 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 14 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 15 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 16 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 17 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 18 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 19 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 20 5 Observations About Paris
- 21 Lake Como transportation questions
- 22 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 Iwango went…to Nice