We will be spending 5 days in Iceland in mid-January - our current plan is to spend three days in Reykjavik (including one day doing the Golden tour from our hotel there, Hotel Borg) and then we have two more days to spend elsewhere with high hopes of seeing the Northern Lights...we are focused on either Hotel Budir or somewhere like Hotel Ranga or Glymur but are having a tough time deciding...we tend to think Budir as we could also a do orca tour to see them in the bay and the like...but not sure which hotels of our choices offer the best overall scenery, chances for Northern Lights and the like...ANY advice would be appreciated.
Iceland Advice Needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 5 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 6 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 9 We Need a Pact
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 german rail ticket question
- 13 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 14 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Italy vacation rental help
- 19 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 22 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 25 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip