We will be spending 5 days in Iceland in mid-January - our current plan is to spend three days in Reykjavik (including one day doing the Golden tour from our hotel there, Hotel Borg) and then we have two more days to spend elsewhere with high hopes of seeing the Northern Lights...we are focused on either Hotel Budir or somewhere like Hotel Ranga or Glymur but are having a tough time deciding...we tend to think Budir as we could also a do orca tour to see them in the bay and the like...but not sure which hotels of our choices offer the best overall scenery, chances for Northern Lights and the like...ANY advice would be appreciated.
Iceland Advice Needed!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 5 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 6 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 7 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 8 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 9 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 10 Barcelona for single female
- 11 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 12 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 13 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 14 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 17 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 20 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 21 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Late night train from Prague