We will be spending 5 days in Iceland in mid-January - our current plan is to spend three days in Reykjavik (including one day doing the Golden tour from our hotel there, Hotel Borg) and then we have two more days to spend elsewhere with high hopes of seeing the Northern Lights...we are focused on either Hotel Budir or somewhere like Hotel Ranga or Glymur but are having a tough time deciding...we tend to think Budir as we could also a do orca tour to see them in the bay and the like...but not sure which hotels of our choices offer the best overall scenery, chances for Northern Lights and the like...ANY advice would be appreciated.
Iceland Advice Needed!
- 1 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 4 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 5 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 6 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 7 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 8 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 9 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 12 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 13 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 16 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 17 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 20 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 21 Stop over in France
- 22 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 23 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 24 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 25 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated