Message: Hi! I will be in Iceland for 2 weeks in September. I would like to tour the ring road without an itinerary. Does anyone know if it's necessary to reserve rooms in hostels or guesthouses at that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 2 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 3 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 4 Ireland driving itinerary
- 5 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 6 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Car hire
- 9 Itinerary help please!
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 France to stop making foie grois
- 12 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 13 Holiday Itinerary
- 14 Itinerary Help!
- 15 Visiting the Black Forest
- 16 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 17 Barcelona to Morocco
- 18 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 19 Greece itinerary ideas
- 20 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??