Message: Hi! I will be in Iceland for 2 weeks in September. I would like to tour the ring road without an itinerary. Does anyone know if it's necessary to reserve rooms in hostels or guesthouses at that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Major quake in central Itay
- 4 One quick week -- where in France?
- 5 French lavender and cottages
- 6 Brugge or Ghent?
- 7 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 8 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 9 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 12 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 13 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 14 Budapest on a budget
- 15 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 16 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 17 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 20 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 23 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 24 3 days with a Swindon base
- 25 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour