Caught up with work and other travels I've left Iceland planning late - our trip is 3-8 July! I'm looking for accommodation in the Stykkisholmur area - at the guesthouse / B&B and up level. There would be 4 people (1 double rm, 1 with two singles). Ideally not looking to spend a fortune...any ideas would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 2 My First Trip to Europe...
- 3 Enjoying England for a year!
- 4 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Ireland driving itinerary
- 7 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 8 England in a week - what's realistic
- 9 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 12 Our time in Rome
- 13 French Riviera
- 14 Southern Italy
- 15 Iceland: When to Go
- 16 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 21 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 22 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 23 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 24 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 25 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village