Caught up with work and other travels I've left Iceland planning late - our trip is 3-8 July! I'm looking for accommodation in the Stykkisholmur area - at the guesthouse / B&B and up level. There would be 4 people (1 double rm, 1 with two singles). Ideally not looking to spend a fortune...any ideas would be welcome.
ICELAND - ACCOMMODATION IN THE STYKKISHOLMUR REGION
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 2 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 3 Bologna tips
- 4 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 5 Edinburgh - outings?
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 9 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 10 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 11 What to wear
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 14 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 15 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 25 Gargano Promontory