Caught up with work and other travels I've left Iceland planning late - our trip is 3-8 July! I'm looking for accommodation in the Stykkisholmur area - at the guesthouse / B&B and up level. There would be 4 people (1 double rm, 1 with two singles). Ideally not looking to spend a fortune...any ideas would be welcome.
ICELAND - ACCOMMODATION IN THE STYKKISHOLMUR REGION
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 3 things in Rhonda
- 4 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 7 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 8 Northern Spain literature
- 9 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 13 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 14 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 17 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 18 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 19 Croatia itinerary
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 22 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy