My wife and I are thinking of going to Iceland in May. I understand that Icelandair is the only airline flying from the US to Iceland, out of Boston. The airfare I got from their website yesterday was a little more than $4,000. Um, that seems to be high. Does anyone know what is a good (or at least, reasonable) airfare in May would be/should be?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istria in two days
- 2 Kech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 5 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 6 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 7 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 8 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 9 Hiking in Switzerland
- 10 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 11 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 12 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 13 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 14 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 15 Edinbrugh
- 16 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 19 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 20 Best layover option
- 21 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 22 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 23 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Ideas for drive from Munich to Ramstein/Kaiserslautern to Garmisch