My wife and I are thinking of going to Iceland in May. I understand that Icelandair is the only airline flying from the US to Iceland, out of Boston. The airfare I got from their website yesterday was a little more than $4,000. Um, that seems to be high. Does anyone know what is a good (or at least, reasonable) airfare in May would be/should be?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 5 day s in Belgrade
- 3 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 4 Travel WiFi - France
- 5 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 6 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Italy for the first time
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 Drinks in Spain
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 14 Berlin restaurant recs
- 15 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 18 Norfolk base
- 19 Macedonia - the land of sun!
- 20 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 21 3 days to spend in europe
- 22 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 23 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!