My wife and I are thinking of going to Iceland in May. I understand that Icelandair is the only airline flying from the US to Iceland, out of Boston. The airfare I got from their website yesterday was a little more than $4,000. Um, that seems to be high. Does anyone know what is a good (or at least, reasonable) airfare in May would be/should be?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 4 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 5 Ireland hotel questions
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 8 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 9 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 10 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 11 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 20 Flamenco in October
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 A Month stay in Southern France