My wife and I are thinking of going to Iceland in May. I understand that Icelandair is the only airline flying from the US to Iceland, out of Boston. The airfare I got from their website yesterday was a little more than $4,000. Um, that seems to be high. Does anyone know what is a good (or at least, reasonable) airfare in May would be/should be?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 2 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 5 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 6 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 7 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 8 London 2nd time around
- 9 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 13 2 weeks in Europe
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 18 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 19 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 20 Madrid and London
- 21 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 22 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 23 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 24 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time