Hi I have a layover in the capital of Iceland I know if you fly Iceland air you get to stay over for free. I was thinking about staying possibly two nights before heading back to New York and wanted to know if you all thought it was worth it. If so what do you suggest doing? What are the best sites, where are the best places to stay,etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 2 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 3 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 4 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 5 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 6 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 7 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 8 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats
- 9 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 13 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 14 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 15 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 16 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 17 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 18 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 19 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 20 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 21 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 24 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 25 Dublin to Cashel