Hi I have a layover in the capital of Iceland I know if you fly Iceland air you get to stay over for free. I was thinking about staying possibly two nights before heading back to New York and wanted to know if you all thought it was worth it. If so what do you suggest doing? What are the best sites, where are the best places to stay,etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny in early October?
- 2 train in Spain
- 3 economy car rentals
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 6 Barcelona free tours??
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 9 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 10 Eleanor's Pages
- 11 Renfe site
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 14 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 15 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 16 london in 2.5 days
- 17 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 18 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 19 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 20 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 Interested In Coach Passes
- 23 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 24 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 25 Two Days in Prague