Hi I have a layover in the capital of Iceland I know if you fly Iceland air you get to stay over for free. I was thinking about staying possibly two nights before heading back to New York and wanted to know if you all thought it was worth it. If so what do you suggest doing? What are the best sites, where are the best places to stay,etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Street food in Turkey
- 2 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 3 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 4 Three days in Spain
- 5 Paris in April?
- 6 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 10 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 19 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 20 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 21 London hotel
- 22 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 23 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada