Hi I have a layover in the capital of Iceland I know if you fly Iceland air you get to stay over for free. I was thinking about staying possibly two nights before heading back to New York and wanted to know if you all thought it was worth it. If so what do you suggest doing? What are the best sites, where are the best places to stay,etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 2 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 3 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 4 Help With Vienna
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 8 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Air pollution in Paris
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 France, Italy and Greec
- 23 gites de france or agritourism
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia