Hi I have a layover in the capital of Iceland I know if you fly Iceland air you get to stay over for free. I was thinking about staying possibly two nights before heading back to New York and wanted to know if you all thought it was worth it. If so what do you suggest doing? What are the best sites, where are the best places to stay,etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 2 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 3 DCC on the increase?
- 4 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 5 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 London for 18th bday
- 8 Travel throught Europe
- 9 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 10 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 11 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 12 Day on the Rhine
- 13 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 14 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 15 Spa in Scotland
- 16 Car Rentals in Athens
- 17 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 18 Greece for a month with a baby
- 19 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 20 Transportation in Paris
- 21 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 22 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 23 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 24 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 25 Cooking Holidays Valencia