Hi I have a layover in the capital of Iceland I know if you fly Iceland air you get to stay over for free. I was thinking about staying possibly two nights before heading back to New York and wanted to know if you all thought it was worth it. If so what do you suggest doing? What are the best sites, where are the best places to stay,etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 Weekend in Norfolk
- 5 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 St Germain
- 8 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 9 Cotswold Churches
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 12 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 13 Norway 2014
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 18 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 19 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 20 Is Venice really dirty?
- 21 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 22 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 25 Best beach town in Italy?