Hi I have a layover in the capital of Iceland I know if you fly Iceland air you get to stay over for free. I was thinking about staying possibly two nights before heading back to New York and wanted to know if you all thought it was worth it. If so what do you suggest doing? What are the best sites, where are the best places to stay,etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 4 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 5 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 6 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 7 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 8 Itinerary help
- 9 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 10 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 11 Things to do in/around Milan
- 12 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 14 South of Switzerland
- 15 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 18 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 19 Spanish Music
- 20 Now for the Venice hotel
- 21 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 22 Itinerary for Spain
- 23 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 24 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 25 Vienna to Padua Questions