Hi I have a layover in the capital of Iceland I know if you fly Iceland air you get to stay over for free. I was thinking about staying possibly two nights before heading back to New York and wanted to know if you all thought it was worth it. If so what do you suggest doing? What are the best sites, where are the best places to stay,etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 2 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 3 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 6 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 7 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 8 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 9 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 10 Airbnb scam
- 11 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 14 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 15 Tipping in the UK
- 16 Central Europe itinerary
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 floods in Andalucia
- 19 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 20 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 21 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 22 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 23 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 24 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 25 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?