I am travelling to Iceland in mid august as a stop over for about 3 days. Other than the Blue Lagoon, which I hear is a must-see, does anyone have any suggestions of where to go or what hotel to stay at in Rajkjavik ( sorry for the spelling mistake). Also, what is the weather like in august? Is it true that it can rain a lot? thanks for returning my posted note if you do.
Iceland 4 3 days in august. ideas?
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 12 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 Rental Agency Recommendation