I am travelling to Iceland in mid august as a stop over for about 3 days. Other than the Blue Lagoon, which I hear is a must-see, does anyone have any suggestions of where to go or what hotel to stay at in Rajkjavik ( sorry for the spelling mistake). Also, what is the weather like in august? Is it true that it can rain a lot? thanks for returning my posted note if you do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Utrecht plus ?? beginning of July with family
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 4 Quick drive thru Luxmbourg
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 7 Lake Como - basta!
- 8 European travel, what to see?
- 9 Florence to Pisa Round Trip
- 10 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 11 Scenic route from Montepuciano to Siena
- 12 Provence and Amalfi Small Town bases
- 13 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 14 Trip Report: Family4travels to Barcelona and Morocco: tapas, Gaudi, tents & tangines
- 15 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 16 4 nights in Tuscany- Pls help with the plan.
- 17 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 18 What train stop in Salerno?
- 19 Norway in November
- 20 France to stop making foie grois
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 23 Bilboa to Madrid
- 24 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 25 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?