I am travelling to Iceland in mid august as a stop over for about 3 days. Other than the Blue Lagoon, which I hear is a must-see, does anyone have any suggestions of where to go or what hotel to stay at in Rajkjavik ( sorry for the spelling mistake). Also, what is the weather like in august? Is it true that it can rain a lot? thanks for returning my posted note if you do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Best layover option
- 4 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 7 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Prem fares (again)
- 11 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 12 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 13 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 14 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 20 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 21 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 25 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed