I am travelling to Iceland in mid august as a stop over for about 3 days. Other than the Blue Lagoon, which I hear is a must-see, does anyone have any suggestions of where to go or what hotel to stay at in Rajkjavik ( sorry for the spelling mistake). Also, what is the weather like in august? Is it true that it can rain a lot? thanks for returning my posted note if you do.
Iceland 4 3 days in august. ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 3 Arc de Triumph Question
- 4 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 5 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 6 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 10 London 2nd time around
- 11 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 12 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 13 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 14 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 18 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 19 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 20 Rovinj, Croatia
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 Paris November 2014
- 23 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 24 Traveling in France by train
- 25 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.