I am travelling to Iceland in mid august as a stop over for about 3 days. Other than the Blue Lagoon, which I hear is a must-see, does anyone have any suggestions of where to go or what hotel to stay at in Rajkjavik ( sorry for the spelling mistake). Also, what is the weather like in august? Is it true that it can rain a lot? thanks for returning my posted note if you do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 2 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 3 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 4 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 5 Shopping in Paris
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 8 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 9 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 14 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?