I am travelling to Iceland in mid august as a stop over for about 3 days. Other than the Blue Lagoon, which I hear is a must-see, does anyone have any suggestions of where to go or what hotel to stay at in Rajkjavik ( sorry for the spelling mistake). Also, what is the weather like in august? Is it true that it can rain a lot? thanks for returning my posted note if you do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 9 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 10 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 11 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Versailles
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Train help for Prague
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon