I am travelling to Iceland in mid august as a stop over for about 3 days. Other than the Blue Lagoon, which I hear is a must-see, does anyone have any suggestions of where to go or what hotel to stay at in Rajkjavik ( sorry for the spelling mistake). Also, what is the weather like in august? Is it true that it can rain a lot? thanks for returning my posted note if you do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Les Invalides Night Show
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Which Day?
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 18 Corsica and Sardinia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Regarding Residence Permit
- 21 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 24 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 25 Kroller-Muller Museum