The volcanic eruption has stopped. Only steem from the crater is seen.
All flights to and from Iceland are on time.
Summer has come with all its sun and good weahter.
Here is a link to welcome video from Iceland.
WELCOME TO ICELAND.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 2 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 3 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 TAP airlines & other questions
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Sentimental Journey
- 9 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 10 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 11 5 days in switzerland
- 12 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 13 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 14 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 15 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 16 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 17 Antwerp Tram
- 18 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 19 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 20 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 21 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 22 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow
- 23 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 24 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria