The volcanic eruption has stopped. Only steem from the crater is seen.
All flights to and from Iceland are on time.
Summer has come with all its sun and good weahter.
Here is a link to welcome video from Iceland.
WELCOME TO ICELAND.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 2 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 5 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 6 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 7 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 8 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 9 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 10 Beaches in Southern France
- 11 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 12 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 13 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 14 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 15 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 18 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 19 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 22 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 23 Do some cities lose their appeal after a repeat visit?
- 24 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help