The volcanic eruption has stopped. Only steem from the crater is seen.
All flights to and from Iceland are on time.
Summer has come with all its sun and good weahter.
Here is a link to welcome video from Iceland.
WELCOME TO ICELAND.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland Top Places?
- 2 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 London Paris
- 5 Santorini and Positano.
- 6 Romania: Visa and Schengen
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 tipping
- 9 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 10 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 11 Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 13 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 14 Provins on a weekday?
- 15 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 16 Looking for Private Driver in Bologna
- 17 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 18 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 19 Sorrento or Positano
- 20 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 21 Advice about Naples?
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 24 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 25 Croatia Itinerary Help