The volcanic eruption has stopped. Only steem from the crater is seen.
All flights to and from Iceland are on time.
Summer has come with all its sun and good weahter.
Here is a link to welcome video from Iceland.
WELCOME TO ICELAND.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 2 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 3 Budapest Hotels
- 4 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 5 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 6 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 7 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 8 London's Must Sights!
- 9 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 10 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 11 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 12 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 13 First Time Solo Travel info
- 14 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 15 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 16 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 17 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 18 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 4 days in switzerland
- 23 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?