The volcanic eruption has stopped. Only steem from the crater is seen.
All flights to and from Iceland are on time.
Summer has come with all its sun and good weahter.
Here is a link to welcome video from Iceland.
WELCOME TO ICELAND.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 2 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 3 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 4 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 11 Cambrils
- 12 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 13 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 14 Amalfi Coast help
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 18 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 19 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 20 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 21 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 22 Trains in Alps and UK
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy