The volcanic eruption has stopped. Only steem from the crater is seen.
All flights to and from Iceland are on time.
Summer has come with all its sun and good weahter.
Here is a link to welcome video from Iceland.
WELCOME TO ICELAND.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Must sees in Malaga
- 2 Scotland Trip Planning
- 3 Italy train question
- 4 Antiques shopping Rome
- 5 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 6 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 7 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 8 Another Book List for Italy
- 9 Two Weeks in Europe
- 10 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 11 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 12 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 15 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 16 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 19 Venice - a day open
- 20 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 21 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 22 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 23 Walking in Hamburg
- 24 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 25 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week