Hope you are well. I have a few questions.
I am thinking of going to iceland in Aug on a yoga retreat.
1. Is august a good (warmer) time to go?
2. Can you see the northern lights?
3. Thoughts... Ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 7 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 10 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 11 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 12 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Greek Village
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 Berlin
- 21 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 22 Germany or Sweden
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 25 Two days in Rome