Friends going to Iceland, via a cruise which gives them two days. What are the top few things they should do. Does anyone have a private driver with car/van who can do a tour or go to a far away glacier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 7 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 10 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 11 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 12 Paris for children
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 17 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 18 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 21 One July night in Verona - help!
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 24 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK