Friends going to Iceland, via a cruise which gives them two days. What are the top few things they should do. Does anyone have a private driver with car/van who can do a tour or go to a far away glacier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland in 4 days?
- 2 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 3 Europe itinerary
- 4 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 5 Southern Italy
- 6 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 7 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 12 Madrid city centre?
- 13 Barcelona extension
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 Slovania & Croatia
- 16 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Barcelona Car rental return
- 19 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 20 Manchester on derby weekend
- 21 BIKE AND BARGE
- 22 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 25 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London