Friends going to Iceland, via a cruise which gives them two days. What are the top few things they should do. Does anyone have a private driver with car/van who can do a tour or go to a far away glacier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 than no further Alpha Man comfy
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 5 cell phone companys
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 italy itinerary
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 10 Local markets in Italy
- 11 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 12 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 13 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 14 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 15 Where in Paris?
- 16 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 17 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 18 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 Guides - Matera
- 21 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 22 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 25 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?