Friends going to Iceland, via a cruise which gives them two days. What are the top few things they should do. Does anyone have a private driver with car/van who can do a tour or go to a far away glacier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium in September
- 2 Travelling Solo in South of France and Paris
- 3 I need advice; Spain in August.
- 4 Seeking suggestions on Eastern Alps/Salzberg/Innsbruck trip
- 5 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 6 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 7 Our Paris plans
- 8 Portmouth, Devon, & Cornwall
- 9 Sweden: Accidental visa overstay - am I screwed for good?
- 10 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 11 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 12 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 13 Budapest questions round 1
- 14 southern italy? hmmmmm.
- 15 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 16 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 17 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 18 Venice Ferry to Croatia
- 19 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 20 Railcard and oyster card in the UK
- 21 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 22 London train and hotel information?
- 23 Swiss Transport Questions
- 24 Italy Oct 2015 Where to go
- 25 Obtaining Swiss francs in Switzerland