Friends going to Iceland, via a cruise which gives them two days. What are the top few things they should do. Does anyone have a private driver with car/van who can do a tour or go to a far away glacier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible itinerary - thoughts?
- 2 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 3 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 4 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 5 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 6 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 7 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 8 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 9 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 10 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 11 Pera palace hotel Istanbul
- 12 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 Lake Maggiore
- 15 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 16 Help with Basque Country in Spain and France
- 17 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 18 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 19 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 20 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 21 Day trip suggestion from London
- 22 Portugal itinerary - 3 weeks in March??
- 23 Another Book List for Italy
- 24 Advance purchase tickets for Seville??
- 25 Italy train question