Friends going to Iceland, via a cruise which gives them two days. What are the top few things they should do. Does anyone have a private driver with car/van who can do a tour or go to a far away glacier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help- Advice or experiences traveling with a handicapped person?
- 2 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 5 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 6 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 7 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 8 Day Trip from London
- 9 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 10 Venice : Trying not to overplan
- 11 Switzerland 5 days
- 12 Portugal and Spain
- 13 Euro Quiz # 106 - Countries Loving McDonalds the Most!
- 14 Switzerland and Northern Italy, 3 weeks
- 15 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 16 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 17 Train frequency/schedule for Eastern Europe
- 18 Has anyone used Lastminute.com to book rooms?
- 19 Todi as a stopover?
- 20 Another (!) German rail strike
- 21 Another Visit to London
- 22 Rental car in Italy
- 23 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 24 Forints or Euros?
- 25 Budapest Evening Cruise?