Friends going to Iceland, via a cruise which gives them two days. What are the top few things they should do. Does anyone have a private driver with car/van who can do a tour or go to a far away glacier?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Water Shortage
- 2 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 3 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 4 Justairports.com or Heathrow Express?
- 5 Appenzell in December?
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Valencia Spain
- 8 Driving in Italy
- 9 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 10 The DCC scam is spreading
- 11 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 12 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 13 Day Trips from Granada
- 14 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 18 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 19 Visiting Zurich
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 Moldova and Transnistria
- 23 Getting around London
- 24 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 25 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal