We are staying 4 days /3 nights in Sept.
Have a car rented KEF.
Any suggestions on where to go.
Would it be smart to stay 3 nights in Rek.
and tour from there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 2 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 US foods not available in the UK
- 5 Andalucia Spain
- 6 Whistle stop family road trip
- 7 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 8 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 9 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 10 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Amsterdam and...?
- 13 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 14 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 15 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 16 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 Driving in Italy
- 19 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 25 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017