Going to Iceland with husband and 2 adult kids (20's) at the end of June. Only have 3 days. Thoughts? Ideas? Not to be missed (besides blue lagoon and golden circle - tho, should we drive the circle or take a tour?) Thanks.
Iceland - 3 days with 2 adult kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Observations About Paris
- 2 Cylades Island Hopping
- 3 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 4 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 5 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 6 history museums or locations
- 7 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 11 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 12 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 13 Good times in Munich, the city
- 14 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 15 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 18 Lake Como transportation questions
- 19 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 20 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 21 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy