Going to Iceland with husband and 2 adult kids (20's) at the end of June. Only have 3 days. Thoughts? Ideas? Not to be missed (besides blue lagoon and golden circle - tho, should we drive the circle or take a tour?) Thanks.
Iceland - 3 days with 2 adult kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 Nice Video about Poland
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 14 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 15 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 19 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 20 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 21 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 24 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 25 Burg Eltz